Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"…are much more bold to speak the word without fear. "

All across Europe right now officials are telling Christians to hide their beliefs so as not to offend the Muslim "refugees".  I wonder what Scripture would say?

Philippians 1:12-14(NKJV)
But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel, 
so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ; 
and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Seems to me Christians should be disregard the officials and share their faith boldly.  After all God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. 

Now might that put us in some danger?  It might.  If so be prepared to defend yourself.  That is what Jesus told us to do.
 
Luke 22:36(NKJV)
Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment