Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Anniversary Is Upon Us


I would like to start today by thanking all of you who read the Common Christian blog as we celebrate the completion of our second year.  Hard to believe.  It has been an amazing journey so far! 

This blog has been read in 15 countries around the world.  I want to make perfectly clear that all of the credit and glory for that go to God.  I just happened to be available as His typist for these messages.

When God first prompted me to start this blog 2 years ago, let's just say I was less than excited about the idea.  One of my concerns was what the heck was I going to write about day after day.  That was the part I just had to trust God for.  Here is what Scripture told me.

Luke 12:11-12(NKJV)
11“Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 
12For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”

Great advice!  Takes a lot of faith but great advice.  If you are willing to be used by God, then God will give you the words to say.  This is true whether you are writing a blog, teaching a Sunday School class, giving a sermon, or witnessing to others.  Just trust God!

I've seen it work time after time in my life and it'll work for you as well! 

So again thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to what God has in store for the future.  As we kick off this next year, please feel free to share the Common Christian Blog with all who you think might be blessed by it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Keep up the great work, Dad! Love you!

    ReplyDelete