Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Take Heed How You Hear


 
Luke 8:18(NKJV)
18Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.”

How can this depend on what you hear?  Seems odd doesn't it?  Let me take a shot at explaining. 

As I financial professional I tend to work with successful people .  One of the things I have noticed about successful people is that they perceive the world around them differently than others.  Those that are successful tend to see opportunities where others never do.

I think this is what the Scripture is talking about.  Those that learn to recognize and grasp opportunity will continue to accumulate and have more.  Those that never learn to recognize opportunity and only look for safety in life will end up losing even the safety they thought they had.

Don't know if that makes sense to others but that is what it is saying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment