Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

More Abundant Life, Who Wouldn't Want That?



John 10:10(NKJV)
10The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

a·bun·dant
  1. present in great quantity; more than adequate; oversufficient: an abundant supply of water.
  1. well supplied; abounding: a river abundant in salmon.
  1. richly supplied: an abundant land.


OK that sounds like a cool promise.  Abundant life.  What exactly does that mean?

It could mean many things.  Here is what it has meant in my life.  An immensely and over flowingly satisfying life.  There are a lot of things that go with abundance.  Some of them material, others not so much.  But for me it is that overwhelming feeling of gratitude I get everyday when I thank Jesus for the cool life He has given me. 

What does abundant life mean to you?  Make sure you thank Jesus for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment